- Receive, review and pay household bills
- Receive, deposit, and account for income
- Maintain financial records tracking assets and liabilities.
- Provide concise and accurate reports for you and/or family members
- Review and organize personal, financial, and legal documents
- Work with your attorney to implement estate plans.
- Inventory of personal assets and investments
- Planning retirement account distributions
- Work with your investment advisor to manage your assets
- Organizing Tax Receipts
- Consultations for children of their elder parent(s) are available.
We at Zenger - Griffin Tax & Bookkeeping Service understand the sensitive nature of financial information, and guarantee that all records, correspondence and financial papers are maintained in a secure and confidential manner.
How our service works
- You provide us your source documents
- We update your records
- We will organize and provide you with customized financial records / statements which you then can give to your tax preparer
Cost of Service
Our services are billed at either an hourly or monthly rate based on the scope of work desired. We will tailor a bookkeeping package and price based on your needs.
There is no cost to discuss the needs of families or elder / retired persons.
| Home | Tax Preparation | Bookkeeping Services | Payroll | Estate Taxes | Resources |